Social issues uncovered
Many of our clients face similar problems due to the lack of a deep understanding of the communities they interface
Our experience in working amongst rural communities has given as an understanding of the complex local realities and common problems
that corporate clients can face:
Does this sound familiar?
- Community dissatisfaction
- Failed communication
- Theft and vandalism
- Long standing land disputes
- Over reliance on community structures
- Insufficient village data collection
Case Study – Dig Deeper!
- What is wrong with this photo?
- How can we avoid situations like this?
- How do we ensure that good intentions lead to the best results?
- CIVITAS can help.